2019 is just a day away and with the New Year brings resolutions to drop bad habits, spend less, eat healthier and a better life. Many of the resolutions for 2019 are no surprise but there are some new ones that have not been considered before.
So, without further ado, here are the top 7 New Year’s Resolutions in 2019
1. Make more friends and connections. In spite of the popularity of social media, technology has actually created a larger gap in our real-life meaningful relationships and connections.
2. Lose weight. This resolution is always a chart topper and continues to rank high for New Year’s resolutions.
3. Eat a healthier diet. Again, this ties in nicely to losing weight and something we should be doing year-round.
4. Save more money and stick to a budget. This resolution can be as challenging as losing weight but is just as obtainable if you stick to your ledger.
5. Make more money. It makes sense that if want to save more you would also want to make more. Don’t be afraid to ask for a raise or even go after a promotion or chasing the job of your dreams.
6. Get more sleep. Again, a fairly new resolution on the list that is a sign of the times but indicates that as a society we are starting to value the benefit and gravity that sleep plays in our health.
7. Get more exercise. Just another gimme on this predictability list for resolutions but again, we should all be going for it every day.
Wishing all of you the happiest of 2019 and success in the New Year!